In this episode, Brian, Ayla, and Uday discuss the latest Marvel film to hit theaters Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
[Warning: Spoilers for Black Panther: Wakanda Forever are discussed in this podcast!]
You can listen to the podcast below, or directly on Spotify, or via most sites that host podcasts. For email updates to The Cosmic Circle and Cosmic Cafe podcasts subscribe here!
Do you agree with what they think about Wakanda Forever? Let us know on social media. And if you enjoy this podcast, please consider sharing it with friends and supporting it via The Cosmic Circus Patreon, following us on Twitter @mycosmiccircus, or joining our Discord.
Episode 15: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Discussion (Spoilers)
- 00:25 – Intros
- 01:00 – Uday is VERY excited to talk about Wakanda Forever!
- 03:45 – The high emotional stakes in this film.
- 06:45 – Shuri as the lead and her emotional journey. The fate of Queen Ramonda.
- 15:13 – Solutions to bring back Angela Bassett after a performance of a lifetime.
- 16:10 – Attempts at humanizing Namor. Namor’s journey.
- 20:30 – It’s all about Riri (or not).
- 22:24 – What if Shuri had killed Namor?
- 26:40 – Ramonda and Okoye relationship & The “Queen Mother.”
- 30:00 – Val, Ross, Vibranium, and other plans and implications.
- 37:20 – Where will be we see Val next?
- 39:10 – Black Panther: Wakanda Forever discussion final thoughts. Killmonger thoughts.
- 40:53 – Creating 3-dimensional women in the MCU.
- 41:49 – Riri as a well-rounded character, and excitement about the Ironheart series.
- 44:02 – Outros
Podcast credits and show notes
- Ayla Ruby
- Brian Kitson
- Uday Kataria
- Lizzie Hill
Recorded on 12/18/22.
Superhero theme by HumanoideVFX on Pixabay.