It’s been over two years since the last season of The Mandalorian, but finally, Din Djarin (Pedro Pascal) and Grogu are back. Join host Brian Kitson, along with fellow Cosmic Circus writers Anthony Flagg and Wiktor Reinfuss, as they break down the Mandalorian season 3 premiere and share their predictions for the rest of the season.
[Warning: Spoilers from The Mandalorian (including the season 3 premiere) and The Book of Boba Fett are below and within the podcast!]
What are your thoughts on our Mandalorian season 3 discussion? Let us know on social media. And if you enjoy this podcast, please consider sharing it with friends and supporting it via The Cosmic Circus Patreon, following us on Twitter @cosmicpodcasts, or joining our Discord.
Ep. 22: The Mandalorian season 3 discussion (spoilers)
- 00:00 – Intros
- 01:40 – How do we feel about the premiere of The Mandalorian after 2 years? General thoughts on the season 3 premiere episode.
- 08:45 – Bo Katan and Dark Saber talk
- 11:35 – What was your favorite part of the Mandalorian third season premiere?
- 16:57 – What would you change about the season 3 premiere?
- 20:35 – Will Din give Bo Katan Dark Saber at some point?
- 21:39 – A tease from Anthony about season 3 episode 2 which hasn’t aired yet.
- 22:19 – Releasing one versus multiple episodes being released at once.
- 25:25 – Where do you think we’re going over the course of eight episodes this season?
- 31:15 – Would Din Djarin be a good ruler for Mandalore?
- 33:25 – Do you think Din will lose his faith? (This is the way vs finding another way)
- 38:12 – What else are you hoping to see this season or in future seasons?
- 42:00 – What are the wildest theories you have or have heard for season 3?
- 50:20 – Is The Book of Boba Fett required viewing for The Mandalorian now?
- 54:44 – Outros
Recommended articles about subjects from this episode
Podcast credits and show notes
- Anthony Flagg
- Brian Kitson
- Wiktor Reinfuss
- Lizzie Hill
Recorded on 03/05/23
Superhero theme by HumanoideVFX on Pixabay.